This is the kitchen at my grandmother's flat in the South of Moscow - a true illustration of Russia's and Moscow's evolution over the last thirty-something years.
It goes a little something like this...
- wallpaper and cupboards (1970s);
- blue teapot, from grandparent's travels to Middle Asia (late 1970s;
- pots and pans (early 1980's);
- stickers on the tiles - stuck on by me as a skinny little blonde kid (1987);
- hanging utensils (early 1990s) as things became more available;
- branded carton of juice and water in plastic bottles (1990's);
- washing machine and cooker (2002).