One of the cabins in the aft section of the abandoned vessel.
The ship is Norwegian but lays on the Swedish side of a fjord between the two countries. It is a historic vessel built in 1949 in UK. It is the only one left of its kind that was a common cargo ship in the years after the war traveling the north European waters. First as a steam powered vessel then later reconverted and fitted with a 9 cylinder diesel motor engine. It has status as listed and many historians hope it will be saved and restored. The ship was decommissioned in 1986.
Originally named 'SS Pompey Power', then renamed 'Tandik' and in 1963 'Hamen'.