new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Cathedral | by Simon_K
Back to photostream

Cathedral

Catholic Cathedral, Norwich

 

St John's Cathedral, Norwich, is the seat of the Bishop of East Anglia. It was opened in 1910, to the designs of George Gilbert Scott. At the time, it was the largest parish church in England, and was raised to Cathedral status in 1974.

849 views
3 faves
2 comments
Uploaded on April 15, 2007