- Like these. - Azaghal Gabilzaramul
- And this. - Azaghal Gabilzaramul
- Do I spy Carlos? :D - Shadow Viking
- alive and controlling the action
- Those stories about European pastry/hair-products are true! - teikjoon
- cool, will remeber to try this myself - Karf Oohlu
- nice idea - Tenacious EJ
- Oonsz-ooonsz-oonsz-ooonszoonsz-ooonsz-oonsz-ooonsz!! - legovaughan
- Techno viking!! - legovaughan
- Nice - ta||tim
- cool idea for railings - ta||tim
- Yeah this is simple and brilliant. I'm inspired to make a DJ scene now. - onosendai2600
- umpa-umpa-umpa-umpa-umpa-umpapa! - r a p h y
- ting-ting-kssh-ksssh-badoom-doom-doom....."the system is down, the system is down"...... doop-doop-doop-doop-doop-doop-doop- - legovaughan
- Not much clearence here! - iainy73
Go Miniman Go And Say YEAH!
Go Miniman Go Contest entry for the 1990s category
The Love Parade is worlds biggest dance event. Although first celebrated in 1989, it had the time of it's life during the 1990s, converting techno and rave into mainstream music and peaking with one and a half million attendants in 1999.
Louder and more crowded than most concerts, the parade consists of sound trucks that feature open tops and powerful loudspeaker systems mounted to the side or rear – certainly loud enough to provide a suitable sound floor for a decent minifig anniversary party.
Attendants and dancers usually sport crazy hairstyles along with crazy costumes in various states of nakedness. To get an idea of it, just search flickr for "Loveparade" (kids, cover your eyes...)
Go Miniman Go Party!