- The "new" Munster and Leinster Bank was built here. Completed in 1912. It's a smashing building. If you're in Cork, pop-in. - guliolopez
- Cook Street - guliolopez
- National Irish Bank built 1853-55 according to DIA www.dia.ie/works/view/3473/building/CO.+CORK,+CORK,+SOUTH...(NATIONAL+BANK) - ccferrie
- Imperial Hotel - ccferrie
- Ships on Lapps Quay. (Loving this photo!) - guliolopez
- Cork Gas Consumers Co. www.dia.ie/works/view/60146/CO.+CORK%2C+CORK%2C+SOUTH+MAL... - ccferrie
- Every Cork person knows this already, but the South Mall was previously a channel of the River Lee. It was covered over in the late 18th century. Many of the houses had steps to upper floors and boat houses on lower floors. As we see at #73 in this photo. (Building to the right of the NIB building at #71. - guliolopez
- The Imperial opened in 1813. Michael Collins spent his last night here. - guliolopez
- Provincial Bank built 1865 www.dia.ie/works/view/4870/building/CO.+CORK%2C+CORK%2C+S... - ccferrie
- Is this a fire insurance plate?
Or the Masonic square and compass? - blackpoolbeach
Fire Engine No. 9 or Dust Cart no. 9?
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts