Scott, Arkansas: Cotham's Merchantile (restaurant) and Plantation Agriculture Museum
The day the Jade was Red and the Poodles were Ninja'd. Also documented by redjade75.

Cotham's restaurants have a long and distinguished history in Arkansas. The present store, Cotham's Mercantile, was built in 1917. It has served as a general mercantile store in the Scott area for area farmers and plantation owners since its beginning. It has also served as
a military commissary and lockup for local law violators awaiting trial by a circuit-riding judge. In 1984, a small eating area was opened to serve lunch to area farmers. Soon discovered by prominent politicians, notably Bill Clinton and David Pryor, the restaurant suddenly became the place to eat and greet for distinguished Arkansans from all walks of life.
86 photos · 2,274 views