- This is a Brook Teign dreadnought, handmade in Devon. This thing is fantastic - took them 9 months to build and was worth the wait. 30th birthday present to myself as with a baby on the way I knew there wouldn't be a second chance
- No its not real... Its a Fernandes copy. These are pretty rare in the UK but well worth seeking out. I drove across the country to get it and paid far too much, but no regrets
- Gordon Smith 12 string. Brilliant guitar made in Cheshire. Found this in a shop in Manchester and had to have it.
- Mexican Fender Tele Deluxe. Bought in New York and 'imported' in two pieces! Baggage handlers put a dent in it. Probably serves me right. This guitar sound superb
- '89 USA Strat. Bought new by me when I was 16. Heavily gigged and looks all the better for it. Would rescue from burning building...
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts