Had been watch the sky most of the day, been overcast all day. Thought I would take a shot and head down to Henley Beach. The sunset turn out realy good, plus it gave me chance to use some of the GND filters. No HDR on this shot, but will post some from around here later during the week :)
- Canon 5D Mark2.
- ISO 100, f16, 1/4 sec, 19mm.
- Lee .6 GND HS Filter
- Canon 17-40 f/4 L.
- Adjustment of curves to increase the overall contrast (Linear)
- Adjustment of hue/saturation, increase red and yellows
- Adjustment of curves
- Used Smart Sharpen on Background Layer
- Reduced noise with Noiseware Pro
- Sig/Borders Added
Thanks for all the comments, faves, views, notes and invites!