Trying out some stop motion time lapse photography with the shaving of my beard. 200+ images in 40 seconds. Let it load before playing it. Need I say it was done in one take so forgive me some little errors. It's fairly easy to achieve results like this.
You need to following items;
- A beard, fairly important unless you're shaving your head instead.
- Bathroom with space for some lighting
- Lighting. I used 2 softboxes. But, flashes would be just as good.
- A tripod. I used a Manfroto but any sturdy tripod is fine.
- The camera of any kind. Preferably digital otherwise you're going to be doing a lot of scanning.
- A standard lens. I used a Nikon 28mm.
- Adobe Lightroom or iMovie. To sequence and select the images. Desaturate them and export them as a 'slideshow'.