This is the inside of my desk (Crate and Barrel's Wyndham Writing Desk).
- Acrylic CD holder hold my millions of colors of dry erase markers, bone folder, scissors, letter-opener, white-out, pens, pencils and Sharpies. I also have the whiteboard cleaning solution and eraser in here.
- new 20" iMac + wireless peripherals (how I hate inedible spaghetti!)
- Fake orchid, the only kind of clutter I can accept. There's no way I could get 5 blooms on a real Phalaenopsis anyway.
- Address labels
- Ruler, 3-hole punch, stapler/staples
- Stamps are inside w/checks
- Persian rug coaster and page-up paper-holder-thingy.
- Tabs + business cards.
- Flags + more tape.
- Binder clips, rubber bands and various other holder-togethers.
- Composition book for old-fashioned notes and journaling.
- White-out, tape, adhesive + glue sticks, pencil sharpener.
- Pretty post-its from Target
- Skully keeps safe my backup + software DVDs
- 4x6 post-its for my favorite method of note taking from reading books. I hate writing in books, so I stick these to pages and write my notes and favorite quotes, and then I can keep them in the book or stick them all over my whiteboard while I write papers.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts