This is the 3rd year celebrating Ramadan here on flickr...to all Muslims & non-Muslims i hope that you all have a very pleasant & happy Ramadan...
With this shot, i just tried to build-up on a concept i had the 1st Ramadan i was here on flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/nas-city/49430439/in/set-235315/), but with a different idea this time...
Just wanted to give all of you friends & starting with myself some reminders early on in the month, so that we can all try to do at-least 1 thing better this Ramadan...
Let's try to reduce/lessen/stop:
- Talking behind people's back's (no back-biting)
- Listening to music
- Stressing ourselves
And let's try to:
- Pray on time...yes 5 times (i'm working on Fajr prayer on time =P)
- See more of our families, don't only think of your friends, coffee-shops, 5eyam, etc...
- Pray tarawee7
- Remember how fortunate we are...really just think about it...how fortunate are you compared to the rest of the world...or actually most of the world?
- Break your fast with your loved ones
- Read Qur'an...i personally like to set objectives for me each Ramadan to finish a certain amount (not going to say how much =P) but this method works well for me...try it !
- Give charity
These are just quick-thoughts that came to mind...anyways...GUYS...feel free to share anymore thoughts, any advice or opinions you might have on how to make this a better Ramadan for everyone...i'll look forward to hearing from you...
"Ramadan is the ninth month of the Muslim calendar. It is during this month that Muslims observe the Fast of Ramadan. Lasting for the entire month, Muslims fast during the daylight hours and in the evening eat small meals and visit with friends and family. It is a time of worship and contemplation. A time to strengthen family and community ties."