Some guy showed up at 7:30 am to buy all the major furniture items so he could resell them. This is what was left after that.
- Black velvet painting, 1 of 2, that sold (for the frames).
- Monitor. Did not sell. Nobody wants these old dinosaurs.
- A neighbour bought an air conditioner on condition that she could put her bike in the sale to try recoup. She was successful.
- Gabriel sold his too-small bike.
- Circular saw/chop saw sold to the lady across the street.
- My old TV went for $5. Might have gone for more if there were batteries in the remote.
- Nobody wanted this cool red chair!