- I think using a sword is cheating one way or another. ;) - southpaw360
- I just realized I forgot Capt. Brickbeard's sword. Woops
- What part is this? - -Kaye-
- He's got a hook, I say they're even. - SavaTheAggie
- Aaaahh.....thanks!! - -Kaye-
- Aaaaah....thanks!! - -Kaye-
- I like the use of doors here. - Word_Freak
LEGO Coffee Table Foosball Table Top
I'm proud to introduce you to my latest and greatest M.O.C. The all new never before seen LEGO Coffee Table Foosball Table! That's right! The soccer set we actually wanted! Entertain your AFOL friends at your next LUG meeting and challenge them to a game. Battle it out and claim victory for your custom minifig team. All LEGO fans will love the LEGO Coffee Table Foosball Table. It fits any theme, as long as you have the minifigs. And for all you Steampunk Lovers out there it comes in an authentic "faux" oak woodgrain finish.
Inspiration from this came from what is now my favorite cartoon, Phineas & Ferb. There was an episode where they hung their sister and friends on a life size foosball rack. I had to take my monkey apart for the bricks. It still needs a little tweeking as far as the push rods go. I've been able to arrange them where they'll cover most of the field. Also I need a tighter connection on the minifig's. If you give them the 'ol around the world spin they tend to fly off. And yay for me for finding a practical use for those stupid soccer goalie handles. : ) And yay for you if you read all this!