- Word count for the arithmetically-challenged Luddite.
- Daily breakdown of the story, so I can stay on track this year.
- Gomez sporting new rubber bushings, now his return lever doesn't drag.
- Rollabind to keep the draft pages together. Blank pages in the back for hand-writing.
- Clipboard/document case to contain the manuscript, notes, pens, caffeine gum, and angst.
- Home-made felt typing pad for quiet late-night typing.
NaNoWriMo: the home front
The setup for NaNoWriMo at home, if I need to be portable. Long exposure lit by sweeping an LED flashlight over the scene.