- Minha cidade... - jully.coutinho
- AMO. - jully.coutinho
- atração... - jully.coutinho
- Bank Boston building - *Lisandro*
- here lives my aunt!!! xD - Dani.[ø]
- Hotel hyatt - gabritinha
- hey, these two are up to something!! - chanzo
- BLUE!! - axiomphotog
- really good - MC12SPYDER
- justo me estaba sacando
el calzon aaaaaaa!! - bluzz
- hermosa foto - Checho Rogel
- HOLA - TSEP!
- I love this moon. - Elena___
- Yeah. Great one :D - chojnacki.pawel
- really great photo, i want to visit there. - eyyjordan
- Hyatt hotel. Not bad. - matthewramos1
- Nice, i wanna live there - elxlorranxiio
- Wow this photo's great! - Elliot Mason
- look! someone is gonna suicide!. - manifestivalid
- nice - Road_to_Joy
- how beautiful - 死♫♪Mellofever♪♫愛(Posion_tart)
- amazing - sarindasanja
- that's mine - Баяраа
- yo vive jejejeje - Grease_vani
- awesome! - MozyLives
- the lights are soo.. umm. awesome ~ (h) - theKika
- ParabÉNs! - NÊGA
For Active Assignment Weekly Group. November theme: Curves, parabolas and catenaries.
What it took: Canon Rebel XT, tripod, 200mm, f4, 13s, ISO 100, center metering, RAW. Photoshop for RAW adjustments and to clean out some lens flare. I was trying 30s exposures but the moon was too blurry because of its movement -- it's still a little blurry if you look at the large size.
According to the Yahoo Maps, the tallest building in the shot (BankBoston builiding) is about 2.5km from the balcony from where this shot was taken.
São Paulo, Brasil.