I was tagged by Kaethe so here goes.
The game is: Post any photo and describe 16 things about yourself,
then you get to tag more people
Picture was taken in a mirror so my left is your left :)
1. I've cracked my head two times. Both times were due to an older kid bumping into me when I was younger. The second time left me with a small indentation in my head. So if I ever decide to be a monk and shave my head, you will be able to see the slight depression.
2. When my is hair shoulder length or longer, I end up looking like the girl from the ring when I wake up. Serious bed hair yikes!
3. When I was 6, my sister accidently sliced the left side of my face with a pair of scissors while gift wrapping a present for my friend's birthday I was going to go to (my fault really, I was jumping up and down on the bed as she was sitting on it). The cut went from the bottom of my left eye, across my cheek and to the corner of my mouth. There's only a faint scar now and you can't see it unless you look really close (you can sort of see part of it on the left side of my face in the pic).
4. I have a small tiny mole in the farthest corner of my left eye. My parents wanted me to get rid of it since their culture believes moles around the eye signify a life of tears and sadness. However, I love it and it's sticking with me till the day I die :)
5. When I was younger, my dad would let me watch the minor surgeries he performed (replacing cut off chunks of someone's thumb, cyst removal etc) and it has given me love for the medical field and surgeries. My goal is to become a surgeon one day.
6. I went to Catholic school from grade 3-7. Both my parents are Buddhist though but they sent me there because it was close to my dad's office. I know more about the Catholicism than Buddism.
7. I am 75% Viet and 25% Chinese. But I've been told I look more Chinese than Viet.
8. I am trying to learn digital photography by myself until I have a time to take a proper class
9. I love curry sooooo much. With bread or rice. It's so good and I haven't eaten it in forever ;_;
10. I collect toys, keychains, plushies, and random little cute things. My keys are full of danging toys like gloomy bear and hello kitty even though there are only 3 keys on it: my dorm key, mailbox, and car (which I don't even use anymore since it's at home).
11. I got my first bike when I was in 10th grade. Good quality mountain bike too since my parent's didn't have to worry about me outgrowing it xD
12. I have a problem looking people straight in the eye when I talk to them since I was told as a child that it was disrespectful to do so. I'm getting better at making direct contact now though.
13. I use to talk really fast when I was younger since my thoughts would zip by really fast. So I had to learn how to talk more slow and clear so people could understand me. Sometimes I slip up though and go back into speedtalk mode.
14. I once shaved off my whole left eyebrow in 8th grade because my mom wouldn't let me get my brows done so I decided to do it myself....with a razor..I have no idea what I was thinking (she let me get them done after they grew back xD)
15. I am 19 but wish I could be 18 forever.
16. I am really hyperactive and random a lot. Sometimes it's real and part of how I am and other times it's just a way to mask how I really feel. Only my good friends have seen the real me. I <3 them :)
I tag Fin, Axx, Kermit, Kamilah, Gabe, Alexandria and STACCEEE!!!!