- I'd try this crop... - mario bellavite
- really like the background here - rainscience
- I agree about the crop. This sign pulls the eye down. - dontletitfoolyou
- The sign gives this meaning for me .. the old man peering into the future - e0nn
- i think it's perfect! don't crop - kurusara
- Suggested crop.
Zing! - Scott-Smith
- I must agree, the sign gives this image more context. - tærsh
- Cropping is for idiots, keep it square! - ==Daniel M Hesketh==✈
- I love how the reflection reveals more about his facial expression. You can tone in and out to the mood expressed and revealed there. - João Atala
- Try to imagine it being large for once!
Cropping is for monkeys following the book to the end of the world.
If you think about how you look at the world, would you crop everything to look like that split second you saw something? Or would you try to capture the entire scene and moment? Think!... - ajcc
- The truth is he is reaching for his glass cutters so he can steal his fave book. - MasterTaker
- reflet ! - a.otge
- Nice shot! - Yo0yo0man
- no, dont crop please!
keep it as it was taken, keep it real, keep it sqare - artur sikora