This is a chart of my weight over the last eighty weeks, from the date of my LMP until today. The range is 33 lbs. and it's not hard to tell when Ollie was born just by looking at the chart.
- Morning sickness
- Dr. tells me to gain more weight.
- Ollie's born!
- Whoa, I heard you lose a lot of weight when the baby's born, but this is crazy! And what's going on with my stomach?!
- I will never fit my pre-pregnancy clothes again.
- Yay! Pre-baby weight mark reached. Yet body seems to be configured differently, possess some kind of body 2.0 now.
- Ran 15K (9.3 mi) Hot Chocolate road race in Central Park. It was the longest run since before I'd become pregnant. It was very hard.