- 4 parts (in this order): a backflow preventer, a big filter (needs to be cleaned out every few weeks), a pressure reducer thing, and finally an adapter to go from garden hose size down to a seal on the 1/2 inch plastic hose.
- automatic timer
- 100 feet of main 1/2 inch plastic hose
- 25 feet of 1/4 inch microtubing rubber hose
- stakes for pounding the big hose into the ground
- only tools you need -- a pair of garden snips for cutting the hose and a mallet or hammer for the stakes.
- various drip heads
- various connectors
- converter for the faucet, to turn it into a double faucet (one for this system, one for the existing garden hose)