new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Annisquam Light, Gloucester | by Massachusetts Office of Travel & Tourism
Back to album

Annisquam Light, Gloucester

Annisquam Light, also known as Wigman Point, got its start in 1800 and is located on the Annisquam River. The lighthouse went under construction in 1801 and later was fully rebuilt in the 1850s. Today the Annisquam is owned by the U.S. Coast Guard and is still an active aid to navigation and is closed to the public.

 

45 Norwood heights

Gloucester, MA 01930

1,196 views
1 fave
0 comments
Taken on July 15, 2013