- Green (Blue) bag. Because I tend to stray into shops and leave with something that won't fit into Timbuk2
- Chocolate, Vanilla & Strawberry. My Timbuk2.
- Pencil case.
- A sketch book which I use to write stuff.
- Wallet, from projectshop.
- I shot this in really bad light so you can't really see, but these are my namecards.
- I love markers.
- A fresh unopened roll of T-Max 100. Using it for some portraiture.
- Sigh. I recently lost my ESV Bible and had to get a new one. This is NIV though.
- Empty cannister
- A 1GB CF Card
- Nikon FM2.
- an Anna Sui gloss from some awesome friends. And an awesome color too.
- Nikon remote for the digi SLR. It's so tiny i usually forget to take it out of the bag.
- Aloe Vera lip balm
- 2008 diary. PDAs no more.
- I live on post-its.
- I have too much stationery.
- this is a bad phone model. don't get it.
- a watch I paid a rip-off price for at some malaysian shopping place. the black tint wore off after day #1.
- for big fat australian coins.
- Imation 4GB.
- I almost always find earrings somewhere in my bag.
- keys and online banking security
- A 1GB Zen Stone and my walking companion.
- hairclip. been carrying it around these days coz my hair is like a forest.
What's in the bag
← previous photo
→ next photo
L view in light box
< scroll film strip left
> scroll film strip right
? show all shortcuts