It was a nice experience - making this paper boat and sailing it in the giant puddle in my backyard. I really love this photo. I hope everyone had a good week and has a great weekend. :)
1. I read the news almost everyday; online and in newspapers.
2. I'm currently on a vegetarian diet for one month.
3. I really miss meat, but it's helped me appreciate fruits and veggies a lot more.
4. Right now it's really windy outside and the sun is out yet it's cloudy at the same time. I like it.
5. On Flickr I believe there is a fine line between a picture being "inspired by" another picture and a picture copying/imitating a picture. Sometimes it ticks me off..
6. I have to write an editorial (opinion-based article) for journalism and I'm brainstorming a topic. Anyone have ideas? So far I have same-sex marriage laws and euthanasia.
7. My sister who is 4 years younger than me refuses to be in any of my pictures.
8. I turn 16 on April 13.
9. Tonight my sister and I are going to see the musical at her middle school. Sister bonding time is something that never happens.
10. I don't like the crumbs and small pieces at the bottoms of cereal boxes or bags of chips.