Live the dream and make yourself a ship in a bottle!
1) get two plastic bottles and cut them in half (arrowhead 1 liter are
2) draw and color your ship on both sides
3) tape or glue your ship horizontally on one of the cut bottle bottoms
4) merge the other bottle bottom with the one you just adhered the ship to
5) glue or tape the bottle bottoms together
6) take a bottle top and make a stand for your ship in a bottle by placing the wide side down and adhering the drinking hole part to the bottom of your ship in a bottle.
You probably don't need instructions to do this, but I can't imagine a craft project without instructions.
Make a ship in a bottle and post it to the flickr group "Ship in a Bottle" - www.flickr.com/groups/shipinabottle/