Bought these at the Daiso in Daly City for US$6 total (4 kinds, $1.50 each). I especially like the English/Japanese animals and the Japanese jokes. Fine for both microwave and *oven*! I also use regular cupcake liners from the supermarket in packed lunches -- the coated moisture-resistant kind are the most versatile. Blog entry here.
- These all have different jokes on them! This one asks, "What part of your face has a building in it?" "Lips! ("kuchibiru" means lips, but the "biru" part sounds like building in Japanese)
- mini cups with encouraging notes on them, like "You didn't leave any!" or "Wow, you ate a lot!"
- English/Japanese cups, animal version
- I love this!!!! *_* - Cicia
- so funny I also have but I do not use to save...are too cute indeed ^^ - ♫ bunnychan εїз
- aww... - pinkhoody
Disposable food cups for children's lunch
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts