Some new molds. I'm especially fond of the quail egg mold and the Anpanman onigiri molds (my son loves Anpanman). I made this with one of the Anpanman rice molds, and this with an egg mold. You can also use ice cream sandwich molds (i.e. from Amazon or Williams Sonoma) for shaping eggs or rice balls; there's a how-to here. For my blog.
- Egg mold for quail eggs as well as a chicken egg. It's for medium chicken eggs, but does better with large.
- Anpanman character onigiri molds! Starring Currypanman, Anpanman, and Shokupanman (Curry Bread Man, Bean Paste Bun Man, and Sandwich Bread Man)!!!
- egg molds for large eggs (works better with XL, though)
- tiny onigiri molds for children
- i want this! - Asuka.Hokkaido
Egg & rice molds
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts