Front Page! Highest position: #14 on Saturday, April 25, 2009
NOT an HDR!!!
After climbing for about 2 km, I arrived at the top just in time.
- Adjusted temperature in Camera Raw
- Created 1 Multiply layer for the sky
- Switched to LAB mode and applied two curves to improve contrast and tones
- Back to RGB, added a vibrance layer to boost up minor tones
- Used color balance tool to improve colors
- Copied the background layer and blended with a 30% overlay copy
- Run Neat Image
- Sharpening (Smart Sharpen + more accurate)
- Framing and signature.
Take a look at it, LARGE on Black :
Tuscan sunrise @ 200mm, on Black
@ You all
Comments, faves and critiques are always welcomed!
Sometimes HDR isn't necessary. I made the bracketed exposure as usual, but I prefer it this way