- This Monopoly GO square I grabbed from Google Images opens the Windows Start menu.
- I created this clock icon from a vintage clock photo.
- This cute icon is for the Pidgin IM client.
- Open applications
- The pushpin toggles auto-hiding the dock (also created from a photo).
- The weather and date are always useful.
- I'm a big fan of Pandora and the OpenPandora music player.
- I turned off the typical desktop icon mess and added a shortcut to the dock to open the desktop folder.
- Shortcuts to My Desktop and Documents folders. I adapted the recipe box icon from a photo.