- I had an extra glass frame, so just cut fabric scraps and put them in there for inspiration. They aren't sewn or attached, so can be replaced.
- A ruffled apron project
- An old pot from a gardener whose last breath was taken as he leaned over a Grancy Greybeard seedling. This pot reminds me to do what I love, to the end.
- Books for current projects are here, along with an Encyclopedia of Embroidery stitches and a binder full of tutorials that I printed out.
- This is an old desk's top, set right on top of the changing table
- This is the changing table my dad made for the 1st of our 4 kids. It makes a great work station now that it's not needed for dirty diapers anymore.
A Work Station in My Studio
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts