Tutorial for recycling boxes, packaging, and customizing your presents:
1. Start collecting boxes of the size you'll need for your presents.
2. Open the box carefully and spread it out. Glue paper of your choice on the side of the box you want to cover.
3. Cut the excess paper and make sure the paper is glued to all its corners.
4. Measure and cut a little window to let people see what you put inside the box.
5. Make sure the little window will effectively show what's inside the box.
6. Write in pencil all the descriptions on your box and later trace them with a marker.
7. Glue some sort of decorative paper (or draw your own designs) inside the box. Glue box together holding corners in place with paper clips while it dries.
8. & 9. Your boxes are ready!