My lightweight Brompton with alloy clone frame, Phil Wood fixed-gear transmission, Butchered Brooks B17 saddle, carbon Campagnolo Centaur cranks, hand-built 16 spoke Velocity Aeroheat wheels and some choice Ti parts. It weighs only 8.8kg - my own wee pocket rocket.
- Butchered Ti Brooks B17 saddle
- Ergon bar ends
- Pantour™ suspension hub
- Birdy 'Green' suspension elastomer
- Camagnolo Centaur carbon cranks
- Schwalbe Stelvio slick tyres; Velocity Aeroheat 349 rims
- Phil Wood 'Keirin' track hub (fixed gear transmission)
- Look! No horrible dangly cables!