On the hilltop in Thornton village the small Anglican parish church dedicated to St. Wilfred stands secluded down a dead-end lane. Heavily restored in 1890 it has an unusual porch, mainly of wood, and an outside frame on the gable end for the church bell.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts