- whats in the box?? - roderickbodine
- Looks like 'quittin' time' was as segregated as the rest of life. - mlmk
- Look at this in original size. This man's face speaks volumes. - eustacia42
- too bad the quality of the scan is not perfect (look at the TIFF).. - paolofusco
- The sun is in his eyes :) - Nonpretension
- I'd be in a great depression if my face looked like this too - My Photos are noob
- Also check this guy's face in original size. Is he just tired from the day's work, or is he resentful of being photographed? - Wade From Oklahoma
- time for a safari - bluebeetle585
Workers leaving Pennsylvania shipyards, Beaumont, Texas (LOC)
Vachon, John,, 1914-1975,, photographer.
Workers leaving Pennsylvania shipyards, Beaumont, Texas
1 transparency : color.
Title from FSA or OWI agency caption.
Transfer from U.S. Office of War Information, 1944.
World War, 1939-1945
Boat & ship industry
Rights Info: No known restrictions on publication.
Repository: Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division, Washington, D.C. 20540 USA, hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.print
Part Of: Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Collection 12002-59 (DLC) 93845501
General information about the FSA/OWI Color Photographs is available at hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsac
Higher resolution image is available (Persistent URL): hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/fsac.1a35442
Call Number: LC-USW36-839