The indoor portion of my metalworking shop.
- My first anvil - 25 lb Enderes. Still used for hammering silver.
- Great old drillpress, inherited from a neighbor.
- Bench grinder with grinding wheel and wire brush for removing firescale. Belt sander for polishing knives.
- Layout area with storage for stones and rough rock; blue box is for work in progress.
- Main work area for Foredom tool: metal polishing, gem carving, general finishing work. White bowl holds unfinished stones.
- Soldering area (I put the charcoal block on the floor). Oxypropane hoke torch.
- Misc. tools, including mortar and pestle sets for grinding mineral pigments for egg tempera paintings
- Original painting of St. Michael and the dragon by Marie White, creator of the Mary-El Tarot.
- Husband's tools and junk - I'm too short to see this so I have no idea what's up here.
- Bar stock. Black thing is a polyester vest for cold weather, which means anything below 60 degrees F.
- Dapping block and punches. Gummees abrasive wheels.
- Mirror for fitting necklaces and earrings. A leftover from my craft fair days.