- Oh wow. That's nicely done that is. - Shadow Viking
- <3 - Shadow Viking
- Nice way to do curtains. - vìnn
- Great use of this part! - Angelo_S.
- I quite like this chair design! - ~@rtisan~
- Nice touch! - ~@rtisan~
- Custom made? - Angelo_S.
- Yes - normally I'm purist, but Sherlock needs a pipe, right?
- Ah, shoot, until I went and double checked I thought for a minute the collectible fig had a pipe. This custom pipe looks great, as does the whole room. - bruce n h
- This bookcase is incredibly well done! - ƒernald
- christ, for a moment there I thought I might have thrown away the pipe with the bag! - Kǻrrde
- Might i ask where this rug is from? - Wafflebottom
- It's in this Belville set:
brickset.com/detail/?set=5857-1 - bruce n h
- I'm thinking, Watson - robuko
- ahh belville rears its ugly head yet again - Wafflebottom
- Best part by far. - Fallen legos
- I like this piece. - Wafflebottom
- "This is a three pipe problem, Watson!" - Kingmarshy
- NPU!!!! - ~cashier~
- Where is this from? - ~cashier~
- I totally have this quilt and I totally use it for my pirate ship. - Geeky_Freaky_Lego_Man
- "And this is why, Watson, unless you want your legs used for my bookcase, you will NEVER, under any circumstance, QUESTION MY REASONING EVER AGAIN." - Geeky_Freaky_Lego_Man
- epic new part! :D - b.czuppon
- Pretty - Stonir!!
- Yea, totally epic. Used as intended :D... - Misterzumbi
- LOL - The Extra Brick
A Study in Sand Red
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts