- *__* - Haypro
- There's that piece again ;) - Carson Hart
- They're such a good part. Especially for the subtle curves of an old man's buttocks.
- I love how this changes colors. It seems very real to me. - lego27bricks
- Am I the only one that loves this :D - Julandrius
- lovely wall pattern. - Wyrk Wyze
- Lololol "the subtle curves" - Lucas. F.
- The curve here looks nice. - mistermiké
- I'm sorry, but what is this supposed to be? - diegoboy
- <3 - mistermiké
- Ear... - mistermiké
- It's an aural sensor. Most people have them connected to the side of their head :P
- That was my guess. :P But it looks a bit weird IMO. But its just me. Perfect job with the rest of the scene! - diegoboy
Though it does look a bit like dog ears, I think it works well for this cartoony style. - eldeeem
- Ooh, perfect! - Ironsniper
- Where's the water? - RD Roy
- These patterns... <3 HART so much! :) - RD Roy
- Yes. Nah, I'm just kidding :P It's awesome! - Carson Hart
- i want some of these. they're pretty. - caperberry.tj
- I love how this is curved and not flat. Adds so much more realism. - Krika99
Grandpa! You better not be using my loofah again!
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts