Vet Steele is known, for his egotism and flamboyance. His ship, Avid Steele (named after himself) is the most deluxe vessel available. Modified for his own purposes, it's certainly a formidable craft. Vet Steele is now also for his extravagance, which explains why he only pursues the bounties with the largest reward.
- perfect - mas_effect
- Heh heh heh...
:P - Andrew Somers
- Love the front part! - Mr Grievous
- Agreed ! - N-11 Ordo
- you're not supposed to point that out until after the contest - madLEGOman
- Clever. - jewstenicus minimus peenus
- Holy cow! - Five X Five
- I like to think each of these is like a floor on cruise ship. Are we on the same page here, in terms of scale? - daxolesa
- After looking at the other pictures, I got my sense of scale. I was wrong. But see my perspective? - daxolesa
- This is absolutely beautiful so much detail yet so much simplicity. Hope you do well in the contest you've got my vote! - Fettman317
- great ship in every way, but daxolesa got a point, i miss an element to scale the ship, it looks bigger than it is...kinda hughe battle cruiser on mini or microscale...nevertheless Great ship - VHPFAU
- One of the best features I've seen on any spaceship. - Alex Mac.
- Ian calls it cheating. He got mad at me for using that connection. It is brilliant though. - ʈhe ʯozampski
- What ever... it is a valid connection. Sure, it stresses the bricks a little, but stress is a part of life... - lower_torso