- SO cool! - JD Luse
- "We can give 'em Hell before we go!" - Thedoodoflego
- Fantastic!! - legovaughan
- May I ask how these keep their form as apposed to hanging freely? - Lemon_Boy
- Probably because they are at an angle. Try it - kinda works like those old wiggly snake toys. - legovaughan
- more than fantastic! - Guss De Blöd
- Well, it's because he twists the chain. it puts stress on the joints keeping them from moving. - Lt. Col. Thorin
- Love the greebliness - Timballisto
- Agreed, excellent touch. - Scorpier
- Magic, of course! - Scorpier
- well deserved. - Niji Kami
- awesome idea here to keep the chains in the right curvature - Josh StΞvens
- How did you connect it here? And down there? - MasterMinifig
- It's connected onto a joystick lever.
- looks like he's having some fun! - Pink Stormtrooper
One of the APU's from my Brickworld Matrix display. I was pleasantly surprised when I was awarded the Best Mecha trophy.