I'm a big Tim Burton fan so I had to build Jack Skellington. I've had his head and torso built for about 6 months now...I just never finished his arms and legs until now.
- it wouldn've been much nicer to make the full curved hill to go along with the figure - Nannan Z.
- I was about to...but didn't really want to spend the time on it.
- It would look nicer, though - Joris Blok
- how did you do that? - Joris Blok
- Very carefully over a very long period of time. Hours of time were invested in the head alone.
- I am not suprised. This head, good sir, is completely win - /afronaut
- You know what would look niceer? Zero, the ghost dog. - /afronaut
- That, my good sir, is what she said - Shadow Viking
- Yeah, it's amazing. - Shadow Viking
- At this scale, the spiral hill would be an immense project. Save it for the microscale version. - ASneary
- good one ol' chap. - Wafflebottom
- Lmao @ Sv - Zimzø