Greensboro Historic Firehouses
Historic and former firehouses of Greensboro

Photos from 2009, 2005, 2004

Learn more at legeros.com/history/stations/greensboro/

Old Central Station - 318 N. Greene Street -1926 to 1980

Old Sta 3 - 2315 Yanceyville Street - 1948 to 1980

Old Sta 4 - 414 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard - 1905 to 1964

Old Sta 5 - 549 S. Mendenhall Street - 1897 to 1919

Old Sta 5 - 442 S. Mendenhall Street - 1919 to 1964

Old Sta 5 - 1816 W. Friendly Avenue - 1964 to 1992

Old Sta 8 -1735 W. Lee Street - 1926 to 1970

Old Sta 11 - 2606 Elm- Eugene Street - 1960 to 2005

Old Sta 17 - 4614 Lake Brandt Road - 1984 to 1987 (not pictured)

Sta 7 - 1064 Gatewood Avenue - 1958 to present

Sta 10 - 4208 High Point Road - 1958 to present

Sta 49 - 4302 West Friendly Avenue - 1958 to present (not pictured)

Sta 56 - 820 Franklin Boulevard - 1960 to 2005 as Fire District 14, 2005 to present as Greensboro FD
53 photos · 434 views