BART, Richmond Line Commuters
* Nikon SB-24 at full power with Ilford SFX Gel Filters attached in jury-rigged holder. (Mostly gaffer tape and part of an Omni-Bounce)
* Nikkormat FT-2 with 2.8cm f/3.5 H. Hoya R72 on lens.
* Focus by scale, composition by guess
* Shot at f/3.5, flash at full power
* Distance: 8-10ft, give or take
* Rollei IR400 -- 10.75min. at 67.5 degrees f. in D-76 1:1
For more info on IR flash, I recommend these two tutorials:
You can also read my less useful summary of my recent tests here:
Also: turns out this prints surprisingly well in the darkroom at 11x14.