All rights reserved © Kristi Bogel
NinianLif - texture.
I have a few things to talk about.
1. School starts up the 18th - I am the opposite of excited.
2. I am volunteering at the Humane Society to help exercise and socialize dogs before they go up for adoption. I have always wanted to do something along the lines of this and I am beyond excited.
3. I am majoring in Photography. I have thought about it and I do NOT want to work at a portrait studio. I do NOT want to take Senior Pictures, nor do I want to take family portraits - especially of babies. I do not doubt that the experience would be a good thing, or that I might have to do an internship there for starters, but it lacks in interest. I have a much bigger goal that means the world to me.
So I am going for that goal.
4. - Speaking of majors, I am thinking of changing. I know it sounds strange especially after I talked about my point number three. So bare with me.
5. Tony and my four-year anniversary is today <3.
6. I am about to get a job on campus. Yay.