I'm in book proof hell. "Hell" only because time is so tight. I still love the book. I totally heart the book. Strewn about my desk right now (mostly outside the frame) are many dozens of things that could use my immediate attention. Ain't it always the way?
- 2nd cup of coffee (empty)
- Red pen
- USB card reader
- Contains many of those dozens of things. That's why it's closed for now.
- Crochet Me book intro; 132 pages to go.
- Bleedthrough of photo by one Pamela Bethel, of yours truly
- NY Times article I've had open since yesterday but haven't had time to read. It's about tattoos. I've finally figured out the tattoo I'm going to (someday) get.
- Old to-do list