These are the diabetic supplies that I always carry with me. Missing: spare AAA battery for my pump, and a syringe in case the pump fails.
- backup meter (I have a blood glucose module on my pump.)
- what I wrap my insulin in; this has now been replaced with a knit "sock" (www.flickr.com/photos/kirin...)
- the insulin bottle just fits in here.
- spare infusion set.
- spare insulin cartridge for pump
- used test strips
- test strips
- emergency sugar
- infusion site wipe
- Insulin - hober
- there should also be a spare insulin syringe in case my pump gives out.
- I lined it to keep pokey things from poking through the knitted fabric.
- he he heh.....My cousin carries jellybeans :) - S@mmy K@y
- You should use Pens they are easier to carry around :) - S@mmy K@y
- a pump is a much more precise instrument to manage diabetes. do some research on it.
knitted pancreas, with supplies
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts