Tarrant County Courthouse, Fort Worth, Texas
The Tarrant County Courthouse in Fort Worth, Texas. The Tarrant County Courthouse, part of the Tarrant County government campus in Fort Worth, Texas, United States, was designed by the architecture firm of Frederick C. Gunn & Louis Curtiss and built by the Probst Construction Company of Chicago, 1893-1895. This pink Texas granite building, in Renaissance Revival style, closely resembles the Texas State Capitol with the exception of the clock tower. The cost was $408,840 USD and citizens considered it such a public extravagance that a new County Commissioners' Court was elected in 1894.
The Tarrant County Courthouse currently houses the Tarrant County clerk's office, probate and county courts at law, a law library, and the Tarrant County facilities management department.
The Wells Fargo Tower is the glass building on the right. Wells Fargo Tower, Fort Worth is a building located in Fort Worth, Texas. At 477 feet (145 meters), it is Fort Worth's fifth tallest building. It has 33 floors. Its addresses are Commerce Street, East 1st street, East 2nd Street, and Main Street. It was completed in 1982. It was the tallest building in Fort Worth from 1982 until 1983 when the Burnett Plaza was completed. The shorter of the two towers in the City Center Towers Complex. The buildings resemble pinwheels but are not true twins.