Located at 262-274 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, London. SE5, this opened as the Regal Cinema on 17th June 1940. It was designed in an Art Deco style by Leslie H. Kemp and had a seating capacity of 2,470.
In December 1961 it was re-named ABC Cinema and closed on 27th October 1973. It was converted into a bingo club, operated by Gala Bingo until February 2010. It has been purchased by a church. The building is Listed Grade II.