Alexandra Teatret, Copenhagen
Located at Norregade 1-5 in the city centre. The Alexandra Teatret first opened in 1924 with 500 seats in orchestra and balcony. It was rebuilt in 1942 in an Art deco style by Allen Christensen & Co. The relief panel on the facade was designed by Olaf Staehr-Nielsen. The Alexandra Teatret was closed in 1981 and became a discotheque in 1983.