Located at Calle Gan Via de les Corts Catalanes, 567 in the city centre. This originally opened as the Cine Dore on 4th October 1936 with a seating capacity of 699. The opening film was Rochelle Hudson in "Show Them No Mercy". In 1938 it was re-named Cine Durruti, the went back to the name Cine Dore in February 1939. In March 1939 it was re-named Cine Dorado until it closed on 8th May 1994 with Whoopi Goldberg in "Sister Act 2 - Back to the Habit".
It was converted into a twin-screen cinema by architect Enric Mir Teixido, with seating for 244 and 265, re-opening on 22nd December 1994 as the Cine Dore (again) and with the films Disney's "The Lion King" and Harrison Ford in "Imminent Danger". Now under the ownership of the Balana group. In recent years it has been re-named Cine Aribau Club, as it is not too fare away from the Cine Aribau 5, also operated by the Balna group.