Located at Passeig de Gracia, 55-57 in the city centre. The Cine Publi opened on 13th April 1932 with a seating capacity of 474. The cinema was located in the basement of a modern office building and had an Art Deco style auditorium with decorations designed by Santiago Marco.
In 1976 a second screen was added in adjacent space and the two screens opened on 23rd April 1976 with "Galileo" and "Pigsty". Seating was now provided for 470 and 360. It was last operated by the Balana group and closed in the summer of 2005. Both spaces have now been converted into retail use, one by Nespresso and the other by Bulevard Rosa.