Cine Astoria, Barcelona, Spain
Located in the L'Eixample district of Central Barcelona at Carrer de Paris, 193-197. The Cine Astoria opened on 28th September 1934 with John Barrymore in "Twentieth Century". It had a seating capacity of 923 in orchestra and balcony levels and was designed by the architectural firm G.A.T.P.A.C. headed by German Rodriguez Arias.
The Cine Astoria closed soon after 1995 and was converted into a trendy nightclub, known as the Cine Astoria and Cine Opium.