Located at Rambla de Prat, 10-12 at the junction of Princep d'Asturies, west of the city centre. This first opened as an opera house El Gran Theatro del Bosque in 1905, with a seating capacity of 1,000. It was re-built as a 1,800 seat live theatre in 1917 and from 1926 became the Cine Bosque.
The facade was partially re-built in 1965 and has been retained, as seen here (the former entrance and foyer area is now a bonrea supermarket). The remainder of the building has been demolished to build a 9-screen multiplex on the site.